Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lost you

It is indeed the saddest moment of my life , this current moment
I lost my father , today 15th of December
I have always knew that we all die , but I have never though of losing you.

You rest in peace father , but , I just lost my peace ...
I do remember when held my hands taking me through stairs , saying ,  Oh Khalid enthusiast, take us to the glory ... with inevitable translation bias
This - no means - has been written here as part of the ETR requirements , however he was an excellent entrepreneur , in fact, he was the , and will be the best
entrepreneur in my eyes. He created multimillion company from 5.3 USD worth, given to him when he was 16 years.
I have no other official blog, but I have a Facebook , that is right ! , but I don't regret having all of this sadness, just because you are the  source of it . I don't want to receive all of those "likes"or "dislikes". I just want to be alone , with what i have from memories with you ....
Please forgive me that you dies while I was pursuing MY dreams , you died while I am 5000 + miles from you.... but you are close to me until I die for the second time ....

Salam (Peace)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Khalid. My thoughts are with you. It's devastating losing a parent, especially one who's been such a big influence on your life.

    My apologies for intruding, but I wanted to pass along some prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete