Saturday, October 29, 2011

Leadership Style, ENTP

I have been chosen to attend EDAD "Preparation in Arabic"program that was organized by Mckinsey and Company in Boston , during this year. One of the thing they requested us to do , even before the program started is to go online and take the MBTI questionnaire. They made sure to tell every participant that this is not meant to be part of the recruitment or evaluation processes.
MBTI reports tell you your preference for each of four pairs:
  • Extroversion or Introversion E or I
  • Sensing or Intuition S or N
  • Thinking or Feeling T or F
  • Judging or Perceiving J or P1
If there was nothing valuable than knowing my self "knowing my type" , I would still consider that weekend program as one of the best in my life.
I knew what I really like, specially when dealing with others , and how I can be more effective by modifying what I do to others and allowing others to know me and deal accordingly.
MBTI has a pool of 16 personality type, I was ENTP type.
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another1.

This is one of the many reasons that I really would like to join Mckinsey as it is a firm that truly provide its employee with what they really need to be at their peak , then challenge them.
----------
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment