Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fist Blog in ETR 500 , actually it is he first ever!

            I used to think that innovation can partially means freedom from structured steps and procedures. This thought ignites, still raising a lot of questions when reading materials like the ones required for this assignment. If innovation / creativity is about throwing old ways of doing things and “experimenting” doing them in new (better!) ways. If that is being agreed upon, then how can a structured way (whatever it is called) leads to innovating a new products, services and or spaces. I have to be honest and reveal my fear that I have when I am about to taking any form of training in Innovation and creativity. This fear is that I am going to lose the natural innovative approach and thinking (I have the right to claim that I naturally innovate)

No comments:

Post a Comment